Top 3 Favorite Soundtracks.

March 8, 2012

Busy today.

Check THIS out.

Replay this about 20 times while listening to the ROCKY IV soundtrack.    Speaking of which . . .

LIST: TOP 3 FAVORITE SOUNDTRACKS.

1) O Brother, Where Art Thou.

2) ROCKY IV.

3) Garden State.  (I know. I’m a wussy.)

Your turn.  3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . GO.

11 Responses to “Top 3 Favorite Soundtracks.”

1. Gregor said

Video is is ridiculous. Dude is 17 years old.

2. 1. The Crow (7 words: My life with the thrill kill cult)

2. Singles (grungetastic)

3. Hackers (great 90’s techno)

3. White Lightning said

Off the top of my head…

1. Garden State

2. Stubbs the Zombie (video game)

3. Top Gun

4. Kyle Kubler said

1. Once

2. I’m Not There

3. Shrek (It was the first CD I ever owned, that shit was on repeat all of 5th grade)

also how do you upload your drawings? scanner? ive got a few artWODs

yeah, I used a scanner to upload em. But my laptop busted a month or so ago. All I’ve got at this point is a little “netbook” to use for school and blogging. I haven’t tried hooking up the scanner to this thing yet but might if I ever get some damn time. Scan some of your stuff and e-mail it to me if you want.

5. Sheldon said

I recently saw Drive and that soundtrack is awesome. Being an M83 fan, I think you’d find it particularly appealing.

6. Joshua Cline said

1. Above the Rim

2. The Last Action Hero

3. Drive

I recently saw Drive. I was mesmerized by it as a whole. The music was what set it over the edge. AC/DC was the shit on The Last Hero when I was a freshmen in high school, also Megadeth.

I’ve only recently started listening to this type of music. I have grown bored with metal, rap and eveything else. this is the only new shit that i can gravitate to. Sludge and this. and this is awesome

7. […] Ben posted this video of Artem Okulov snatching 180kg. […]