Like Nobody’s Business.

March 29, 2012

Real quick because class is about to start.

Here’s the video with some footage of me from last Friday.  I think I only made that clean because Jon said “You can’t beat me, Ben.”  So true.  But I did clean the shit outta that weight.

Well, I don’t know if I cleaned the shit out of that 177, but I DID clean it.  And No, my hand doesn’t still hurt from punching the wall.  Thanks to Gregor for giving me a heads up on the video.

Also.

THIS happened last night.

110kg. Like nobody’s business.  I told CC when I first started coaching her, “When you turn 21, you get knee sleeves.  When you turn 25, you get to use a belt.”

I didn’t say anything about pink pants.

10 Responses to “Like Nobody’s Business.”

1. jstadt7 said

I had something real clever thought out in regards to this post. I then got sidetracked by (of all things) broccoli.

I’m really not making this up.

Or I should say, “broccoli with what?” Because nobody EVER eats broccoli by itself.

• jstadt7 said

Steamed. I eat broccoli alone, but perhaps I should start adding cheese to it.

• jstadt7 said

Although I also had it with two quarter pound buffalo burgers with buns, because paleo.

• Terri with a heart over the "i" said

As a true, true broccoli enthusiast, I am very disappointed with this thread.

Heat some olive oil over medium in a saute pan.
        When it’s nice and hot (but not smoking), add broccoli woody (stem) side down.
        Let it sit for 3-4 minutes to develop a nice brown.
        Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
        Add 1/3c water and let cook for another 3 minutes.

Prepare yourselves for a deeper, richer broccoli flavor than you’ve ever imagined. Seriously, steaming broccoli is like the worst possible thing…in the world…ever.

• enlightenedsnipe said

Screw that, broccoli bacon salad is where it’s at.

• jstadt7 said

lolwoody

2. Poya said

Pink pants are known to increase front squats by 14.6%. Fact.

3. enlightenedsnipe said

Also, that was some awesome clean action Ben.